OUR EXPERIENCE 2016
In 1993, ASERusa began operations as a property management company dedicated to providing services to commercial and residential properties. Over the course of the last 22 years, ASERusa has been deeply committed to the return-on-investment demand of incorporating building science into our managed buildings.
In 2006, ASERusa added our Building Performance Division to respond even better to this demand of incorporating building science into our managed buildings, and to manage the demand of our customers wanting the design features and recognition of National Building Performance Programs implemented into their new buildings. In these last ten years, ASERusa has seen their operations grow from a single-focused property management company, to a building performance authority in the country.
ASERusa's Building Performance Division specializes in residential and commercial building program design, verification, and rating services. This division is staffed with Building Performance personnel holding certifications as RESNET HERS Raters, RESNET Green Raters, NGBS Green Verifiers, USGBC LEED-H Green Raters, BPI Analyst Engineers, and more.
ASERusa is uniquely qualified to educate you about your building performance design and construction operation, as well as options for improving its overall building performance delivery.
Recent accomplishments by the ASERusa Building Performance Division are:
- ASERusa is considered the largest National Building Performance Program rating company in Missouri.
- ASERusa has completed Existing Home audits for over 750 homes throughout Missouri and Illinois.
- ASERusa has completed New Home ratings for over 2,500 ENERGY STAR Homes, for 41 builders throughout Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Florida, and more.
- ASERusa has completed New Home ratings for over 1,500 Affordable Homes nationwide, under National Building Performance Programs, and currently working on over 800 more.
- ASERusa is the Verifier and Rater for the winner of the 2009 Home Depot Foundation National Award of Excellence for Affordable Housing Video: Click Here AND the 2009 USGBC-STL Growing Green Awards Residential. ASERusa verified 27 LEED-H Platinum Homes that included additional certifications of ENERGY STAR Homes and EPA Indoor airPLUS Homes.
- ASERusa currently holds the title of LEED-H Green Rater for the Largest Builder of Affordable LEED Certified Platinum single-family detached homes in the USA, Habitat for Humanity Saint Louis.
- ASERusa is the proud recipient of the 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 EPA ENERGY STAR for Homes Leadership Awards.
- ASERusa is the proud recipient of the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 EPA Indoor airPLUS Home Leader Awards Click Here, for our building science reporting excellence and exceptional experience.
ASERusa practices advanced building science techniques utilizing information published by the Department of Energy (DOE) or equivalent, including the “House as a Whole System” technique.
National Building Performance Program Guidelines -and- Standards or Energy Codes
Copyright 1993-2018, ASERusa, All Rights Reserved.